Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Prima Products in Stock: That Smile

Today we're continuing our feature of design team member Patty Rogers. 


For this LO my goal was to include a lot of detail, include dimension, and to work with the paper in a new way for me. Done, done, done! I spent some time hand cutting the lovely flowers that are in this GORGEOUS PRIMA collection called Madeline, After cutting them I used a foam sheet from the craft store to get a solid cushion for each flower. Also, I distressed, inked and stitched around the circles for more details. Last, I hand cut along the lace border (see bottom of page), inked it, scored it and folded it up. The only products used here that are not Prima are the lovely white frame by Pinkpaislee called Artisan Elements, the Ranger Glossy Accents for the title and other accents (see closeup) and Maya Road chipboard mini alphabet called Noah, which I inked, using Cat's Eye Magenta. 
The photo is of my DD, Elizabeth, taken last Friday. 
Thanks for taking a peek, everyone! .......Patty




You can check out more of Patty's designs on her blog, or stop by The Crafty Scrapper to see this gorgeous layout and all the new Prima papers and embellishments in person. 

Thanks for looking! :)


1 comment:

Jennifer Boehme said...

Saw this at the store this week and it is so pretty in person too!