Sunday, November 15, 2009

When Is Christmas?

Back in late October, when we were putting out Christmas decorations and starting to get all of the Christmas products into the store, we had people-mainly children, ask us why we were putting Christmas out already. One eager youngster asked his mom "when is Christmas?" I think he was really counting on it being sooner than it was at that time.



Hopefully, you know that we decorate for Christmas and get those products in the store early so that our customers can get ready for the holiday. Making gifts and cards isn't as quick as just buying something pre-made and we want to give you plenty of time. Today I was counting the Christmas & Winter paper lines. I counted 25 different lines.



Aside from scrapbooks and cards, we have the pieces for making a yearly calendar, decorative trees, advent calendars, wreaths, planners, ornaments, recipe books, canvases, shadow boxes and many other items. If you need some ideas, come in and take a look around. The design team members are bringing in things every day. Also, take a look here for some ideas from past years.

(PS: it is 40 days til Christmas)

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Only 40 days left? Guess I need to get busy with all that stuff I bought!

Brook said...

Wow! I need to get busy. I knew it was getting close. The store has all kinds of crafty goodness and ideas for gifts.