Friday, June 26, 2009

Wow...there is a lot going on this weekend!

It started yesterday, the creative buzz around DFW. People started flying in from Washington, Kansas, Houston and several from St. Louis. There is so much going on, Tim Holtz is teaching in Plano at Stamp Asylum, Cheryl and Meagan at Ten Second Studios are having their certification classes today and tomorrow and then on Sunday Cheryl and Tim are teaming up and teaching a Mega workshop. I cannot wait, 10 of us are driving out for this, I will post pictures later. 3 scrapbook retreats were full with croppers from all over. Today Paper Cowgirls retreat started with classes today and tomorrow and tonight was vendor night. I went out and showed the girls metal and had them making cool dog tags with trinkets. Here are a few pictures, one girl just happened to check in to the hotel and found all this cool stuff.
Tomorrow we are having our No Frills crop and will be opened til midnight, so come on down. I will post more pictures from the weekend, then my family and I off to California to hang out with family for 10 days, I cannot wait!

No comments: