Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello from sunny California.......

We made it! Why did I ever move to Texas, I LOVE the weather here. First thing this morning we headed down to the beach. My sister and brother in law found this great house in Capitola, right down from Santa Cruz, over 2 years ago. The cousins have their boogie boards and are ready to catch some waves.
As we were walking down to the beach, I saw this hand crafted gate. The artist in me had to snap a picture to share. I love all the neat little houses here.

This is called the "Village", it is right down the street at the beach.



Daddy, Denton and his uncle Pedro coming up for air after trying to survive the waves.

I see a canvas creation coming on with this picture.


We are renting a boat later this week to fish for Halibut, so stay tuned for more updates.







No comments: