Sunday, June 28, 2009

WOW what a awesome Mega Workshop........

Tim Holtz and Cheryl Darrow teamed up and taught a Mega Workshop today at her studio. I NEVER get to play and enjoy a class, so this was a treat and they both came up with this awesome project.


Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Tim, he was surrounded with people after the class and I was so into what I was doing during the class I forgot. The first 2 hours were with Tim doing the inside of the shadow box, it was a blast creating these little canvases.


The second 2 hours we were with Cheryl. This is were Karen and I found her. She looked a little tired!
But she soon brightened up and started doing what she loves....showing people how to use her metal.

I am thrilled Mary Lou came to play. She works so hard and is always doing for other people, she deserved a day for her.

Thank you Tim and Cheryl for a great day and sharing your creativity with us.....sorry it was so HOT Tim, believe me you never get used to it.

That's why I am leaving tomorrow morning for California! I grew up in the Bay area and cannot wait to spend some time with my family. If I can pull myself away from the beach I will post updates and pictures.

1 comment:

Brook said...

I am so sad that I missed this because of my family reunion. I am glad that you had such a wonderful time and were able to create something so beautiful! Have fun on your vacation.