Sunday, July 13, 2008

Some Maya Road Goodness........

I am sure you all have been looking at all the sneak peeks Maya Road has been showing, here is one of their new albums. As most of you know the convention was a little stressful, well Caroline from Maya Road sent me this album to cheer me up, and boy did it. With our new camper all I want to do is go to the Lake and scrapbook about it. Thanks Caroline for the album and all the great pep talks on balancing life.I still have a couple more pages to do, but I have had more fun doing this album, and notice all the Maya Road goodies inside. If you have not used their sheer journaling cards, you must, they make journaling fun! Also can you see Tim Holtz new metal embellishments? I added the keys to the ring and the hinges look like fish hooks.
We leave for the Lake this Wednesday, and I have already started my new album for that. I am afraid the girls at the shop think I am never coming back, but I am still around and have a lot of things in the works. Don't forget to check out the 2 classes Caroline at Maya Road will be teaching at The Crafty Scrapper August 16th, you can see them on the events page of the website. Sign up soon it is filling up fast!

2 comments:

Brook said...

It looks great Carolyn! I was so loving it on Friday!I'm so glad that you and Denton are having such a good time this summer. The boys and I are going back to Dinosaur State Park this week! We loved it!

TriciaNae said...

I love the key album...so cute when C and I buy our house!