Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our Home by the Sea

A book of seasons...is the name of this album that I made the other day at the Crafty Scrapper. The album is a sheer house from Maya Road. I really love the look that the sheers have when you place paper behind them. The papers I used today were mainly Creative Imaginations, but I also threw in some Flair and some K&Co papers.




It is so easy to write on these sheers using a Slick Writer. And every once and a while, I have used some Icing from Glitz.



Since I so do not have a house near the beach....I used the pictures of my Uncle Jim's family. He sent me precious pictures of his family all through the year on the beach. I hope you enjoy them.

Spring

Summer

Fall

Winter


I hope you enjoyed the little journey through their year!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

very cute. I like the matte look of the papers from behind the pages.

cheryl mezzetti said...

Okay how cute it this? Love how you combined the album with Christine's tidepools..
perfect!
:)