Friday, September 23, 2011

Witch House with Maya Road

Check out this sparkly sweet treat by design team artist Sonia Doneghue -
 I made this little book to showcase pictures from my trip to Salem, MA --a true Witch City!  And what better time to visit...Halloween!  :)









It's all perfectly stunning Sonia. Thanks for sharing. To see more of Sonia's art check out her BLOG
Papers and accessories by My Mind's Eye from their Mischievous line.
Chipboard  by Maya Road
Ribbon - The Crafty Scrapper Ribbon Wall.

All these supplies, and more can be found at The Crafty Scrapper. Hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

Sonia, this is SO adorable!! My friend Robyn Meierotto designed that line for MME so it was exciting to see someone use it for such a cute project!!!!

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

What a wonderful little mini album, Sonia....I love all the great techniques you used here!