Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall Frolic

The cooler temps are finally ushering in fall, and I couldn't be happier. It's still 90 degrees, but so much better than 110! :) Here is a sweet mini album I made with BoBunny's Forever Fall collection to show off pictures of the kids at the pumpkin patch last year.


 I know it is a bit early, but I am already eager for the leaves to turn, the days to shorten, and the nights to drag out into a cozy scene around the fireplace.

I will be teaching how to put together this album at The Crafty Scrapper on October 15th at 10am, or you can call the store (972-923-3151) to reserve a kit. The cost is $35.
I need to break my camera out of the bag this week, and start snapping pictures of the kids so I can treasure this time of year when the next crazy summer rolls around! :)

No comments: