Monday, September 12, 2011

ABC Primer


My daughter started kindergarten last month. It was a big event for our family. I am a stay-at-home mom so I felt keenly that I needed to record this big change. To go along with some of the pictures I've been taking I made this kindergarten mini-album to record some stats from the beginning of the year.

I used Graphic 45's ABC Primer papers. I just loved the vintage look. I think it goes nicely with the plaid from her school uniforms.



  I recorded her height and weight to add into the album as well as info about her teacher and friends.
This is a close-up of her missing teeth. She is so proud of them. :)

When the year is over I am going to give this album to her to put on her bookshelf. I am making a 12x12 album for myself to record the year. :)

If you need a mini school album I will be teaching this as a class at The Crafty Scrapper on September 24th at 10:30 am, or you can call the store to reserve a kit 972 923 3151. :) Cost is $32.

Happy Fall! Dee2

No comments: