Friday, April 29, 2011

Introducing Ginger Cameron



I live in Arlington and I drive to The Crafty Scrapper every chance I get. I have been an avid scrapbooker for 8 years. I studied art for over 10 years, and I have found that scrapbooking is such wonderful medium to work with. I have been married for almost 41 years and have 4 grown children. I have 3 grandchildren, and the 4th one due in late May 2011. They are my greatest source of inspiration. I love the cute little photos and bring them to life on my layout pages. My mother (79) and grandmother (98) are still alive, and doing very well. They give me the encouragement to do heritage layouts. My grandmother has known 8 generations and she is my greatest source of information. I find that my pages, techniques, and style comes from all the inspiration that I receive at The Crafty Scrapper. I am so thrilled and delighted to be a member of The Crafty Scrapper Design Team.

Check back Monday to see more gorgeous details from her Heritage album featuring the Bo Bunny Timepiece collection which you can purchase at The Crafty Scrapper! :) 


Welcome to the Design Team Ginger! :) 

1 comment:

Melissa Sauls said...

Welcome Ginger!!! Your work is STUNNING!!