Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Introducing Melissa Sauls

Melissa is one of the newest members of The Crafty Scrapper's Design Team. Here's a quick introduction:

"My name is Melissa Sauls and I am soooo excited to be a part of the Crafty Scrapper Design team!!!! I am a die-hard stamper/card maker and started out like most…a stamping party! I was introduced to the craft about 7 years ago when a good friend of mine invited me to a “stamp party.” A stamp party…hmm…I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go. The whole time, I literally thought I was going to a party about postage stamps! Well, it turned out to NOT be about anything postage related and it was a pure hit with me! I’m an engineer by trade so you could probably call me anti-artistic but I loved every single second of what I created! My style has definitely evolved over the past few years and I’d say that I’m DEFINITELY into the vintage/shabby looks right now. Give me vintage trim, twills and ribbon, flowers, bling, and creamy colors and I’m just in heaven!

When I’m not “making magic” in the wee hours of the morning, I tend to my adorable, yet rambunctious 3 and 7 year olds. After a very full day of that, I’m ready to wind down and give myself some well-needed crafting therapy. You must be with me on that, right??"


We definitely are Melissa! :)


And here's a quick peek at a gorgeous Summery album Melissa put together for The Crafty Scrapper this week.



Check back tomorrow for more detailed photos of this sweet album.

3 comments:

craftyscrapper said...

We are so excited to have Melissa on our team.

Paula said...

Yea!! Welcome aboard!! We love The Crafty Scrapper and all of their team members and cannot wait to see what you have in store for us.

Jennifer Boehme said...

Welcome to the team! Can't wait to see more of your work.