The Crafty Scrapper is looking to expand its class offerings and that means we need to add to our talented pool of teachers. Even if you have never taught a class before, but have some great ideas - we want to hear from you. Classes we are look for are: card classes, mini books, home decor, and classes using beeswax. Our customers love classes with techniques!
Teaching is an art in itself.
The ideal candidate will:
1. Create completely original designs with the intent of teaching those designs and the techniques used in the design to store customers.
2. Be able to balance anywhere from beginners to pros in the same class with patience, creativity, and fun.
3. Have a unique style that you can help others translate into their own projects.
4. Be familiar with the newest products, and have a repertoire of the newest and best techniques across multiple art genres.
5. Prepare your classes with a store sample, full color photo to post the class on The Crafty Scrapper website and FB, a supply list for The Crafty Scrapper to order, a class description, class cost, dates to teach, printed full color instructions, and fully assembled kits.
6. Come to class prepared to upsell store products, and help customers develop new skills.
7. Be prepared to teach one make and take a month at The Crafty Scrapper.
8. Have a naturally professional and friendly attitude at all times.
9. A schedule that allows for teaching class at least once a month.
If this sounds like you, please present a few of your own unique ideas/samples for class projects and a resume of your scrapbook experience. The Crafty Scrapper Design staff and owner, and a few industry designers will review your and respond to your submission.
Please email your questions, samples and resume to email@example.com.
Please only apply if you feel that you will be able to fulfill all of the outlined teaching requirements.
CRAFTY SCRAPPER DESIGN TEAM
We are looking for fresh new talent to expand The Crafty Scrapper’s 2011 Design Team.
Design Team Requirements:
1. Commit to a 6 month design team term starting with a two month trial period which will allow the designer and The Crafty Scrapper time to be certain this is a good fit for both parties.
2. Be able to work on a monthly deadline and follow directions to turn in 3 layouts and a card or one mini album/altered project per month.
3. Submit clear crisp photos of your projects by email to the Design Team leader to be used on The Crafty Scapper blog, The Crafty Scrapper Facebook page, and in The Crafty Scrapper Newsletter.
4. Turn in with your submissions a detailed list of products used on your projects that can be found at The Crafty Scrapper.
5. Be willing and able to post photos of your project and a brief description of your project to The Crafty Scrapper blog, and to your personal blog.
6. Be excited to work with sponsor supplied products to design layouts, cards, mini albums, and other creative projects.
7. Be a team player who enjoys creating to inspire others!
8. Represent The Crafty Scrapper as well as yourself in a professional manner including while on online forums, your personal blog, Facebook, while teaching classes, and at scrapbooking events and retreats.
9. All design team work submitted for the store should be original to the designer, with any inspirational credit given where credit is due.
1. Submit 5 examples of your best original work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org titled TCS Design Team Call.
2. Include in this e-mail your full name, address, phone number, e-mail address, blog address, and a short bio about yourself , your scrapping style, and please include any design team experience (past or present), including links to any sites you currently design for.
This Design Team Call will be open from February 22th - March 8th, 2011 midnight Central time.
Please only apply if you feel that you will be able to fulfill all of the outlined design team requirements.
GOOD LUCK to all who choose to apply. The new design team members will be announced March 15th.
Thank you for your interest in teaching and designing for The Crafty Scrapper.