Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh My Goodness!!

Looks what's NEW at the store:


 7 Gypsies ATC drawer is so so cute.
We also received paper and paper pads for Lille and Camden.

The Teresa Collins Stampmaker, that is awesome!!


 All new Flower Soft Colors
We have all of the Silver and Gold Fine Line Stickers.
We have restocked the Flower Soft adhesive.
New to us at the store are their silk ribbons!

Lots of new Easter from:
We R Memory Keepers


Reminisce

 Easter AND St. Patrick's Day from Best Creation


 And lots and lots of new embellishments and paper for:
Cruise, travel, western, Hawaii, beach, sports, band, carnival (lots of you asking for this), zoo and more I am forgetting I am sure!


There are many many more boxes to be opened...
So, drop by and see us this week, I think you will be very very happy :))

Oh, I almost forgot in case you haven't heard...
ALL VALENTINES products are on sale 40% off!

See you soon,
Kerri

No comments: