Friday, January 28, 2011

Spread Your Wings

While Carolyn and Kerri are living it up at CHA I thought I'd post another recent design team project. :)



Spread your wings using Pink Paislee's Sweetness line. 



I cut up a journaling tag from My Mind's Eye, and stapled it onto the photo, and layered over it with Pink Paislee and Maya Road embellishments. 



I painted over the Pink Paislee Artisan Element with Tattered Rose Distress Crackle Paint, and outlined the Maya Road chipboard flower with Cotton Candy Stickles. 


I added some of my favorite October Afternoon alphabet stickers right over the photo. 


And I used green Thickers for the rest of the title. Sweet! More to show you soon from Patty and Susie. 


Are you on our mailing list? You can sign up by entering your email address on the main page at thecraftyscrapper.com or click HERE to see the latest newsletter from The Crafty Scrapper with all the newest classes, kits, and events.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: