Tuesday, January 25, 2011

CHA Preview Day 2

Good morning girls!

I have another sneak peak for you before I head off to the store. 
Today's a busy day at TCS, Carolyn has a full class for her 12 Days Tags!

What is your favorite company of all?  You know the one that you are ANXIOUSLY awaiting a sneak peek of and can't wait for us to get it in the store??

Mine is Pink Paislee.  I always love their lines.
They make my heart go pitter patter ;)
They have 4 beautiful new lines called Butterfly Garden, Daily Junque (designed by the House of 3 girls), Celebration and Hometown Summer.
I love all the little houses companies are using now.

 Check out this stamp set from the Butterfly Garden.
Looks like butterflies will be HOT this spring.


Another FAVORITE company of mine and yours is
PRIMA!  Here are a few pictures, but you really need to head over to their blog to see all the beautiful new flowers, ribbons, and the Melody Paper Collection.
Isn't this trim fabulous???


More pretty butterflies...


One more question before I head out.  If you were going to CHA, who would you want to meet?
Share them with us in the comment section, please :)
I am very happy that I have already had the opportunity to meet two of my faves at the store...Lisa Pace and Katie Watson!  I do have a couple more that I admire and love their work.
I will share their names and blogs with you tonight...hopefully.
Have a beautiful day
Kerri

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Kerri - Pink Paislee makes my heart go pitter patter too. :) I think I'd like to meet Tim Holtz and see what crafty thing he was up to.

Jennifer said...

I want to meet Kelli Goree next! I love what she does with Basic Grey. I can't just pick one company but I am waiting anxiously for the new Maya Road chipboard numbers! They are fabulous!

juliek said...

Pink Paislee I guess - too many to choose from. I've met all mine - they work at The Crafty Scrapper! Carolyn, Mary Lou, Kerri, Annette and then there's Lisa, Trisha, Cheryl, Meagan, DeeDee, Caroline, Katie and Aubrey. We don't need Tim Holtz - LOL! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

OMG that Diamond studded trim is to die for

Unknown said...

OMG that Diamond Studded trim is TO DIE FOR