Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pure Sweetness

I created these layouts for The Crafty Scrapper last week. I decided to try 8.5x11 layouts for the first time, and I have to say I'm in love! 

I love the dusky and smoky hue of the colors of these papers from Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants. 


I inked and glittered the Maya Road butterfly with Broken China Distress Ink and Stickles. 


I misted the doily with Pink Lemonade Maya Mist. I love this picture of her big dark brown eyes. 


Layered on flowers in my three favorite colors. :) 


And finished it up with these cute stickers from Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon. 


This page was made with Pink Paislee's Sweetness line which is definitely my new favorite. I love this picture with her chubby baby cheeks and soft baby curls. 


I layered some chipboard with a wooden heart embellishment, and tattered the paper strip underneath. 

You can find all of these supplies at The Crafty Scrapper, and see the layouts in person at the store. 

Happy Scrapping! dee dee

2 comments:

Trae said...

GREAT job...it is truly bee-u-ti-mus! I will have to try some 8 1/2 x 11 layouts...

Anonymous said...

I love the layering of different textures and shapes!