Saturday, January 24, 2009

We are here.........

Well we are here and its been a crazy day with our buddies from Ten Seconds Studio, Megan and Cheryl. I feel like I have driven all over California today....and this little guy was not any help, Cheryl was about to use her glock on it! We met up with them at the airport were Megan sat us down to tell us the ground rules......She informed us the first thing we were doing when we got here was stopping here, it was all about the in-n-out burger...............
Then we were off to the convention to put up things in their booth...................
We dined at Megan's (again on her list) favorite spot, were she said the food was like a party in her mouth. I must say she was right, dinner was awesome!

We then headed to the Art Bar were they were doing make-n-takes. This was one of the coolest, artsy places. I thought of you Sherri, you would have felt like you were in heaven. I bought some really cool stuff for you girls to play with.
Sorry so short on details, its late and Cheryl told us we must be ready at 7am. I will try and post more tomorrow night. Heidi is helping them tomorrow and I am headed over to Maya Road booth to help Caroline set up. Then we are off to the Creative Imaginations party to see all the new stuff.

Night.....

2 comments:

Stacie said...

looking forward to seeing all the new yummy stuff!!

Brook said...

I love all the tiny pieces of stuff! I can't wait to play!