Sunday, November 09, 2008

Santa has arrived at the store..........

....and he has brought lots of Christmas paper, embellishments, stamps and ideas. We have been so busy trying to get everything out and making Christmas projects for everyone. Here is a quick list of the Christmas collections you can find at the store, but hurry they were flying out the door on Saturday!

American Crafts Christmas 2008
Basic Grey Wassail
Bo Bunny Winter
CI Tinsel Town, Danielle Johnson and new line that just came in.
Cosmo Cricket Oh Joy
Fancy Pants Arctic Chill
Flair Designs Merry little Christmas
Imaginisce Snowy Jo
K & Co. Swell Noel and Christmas Cheer
Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Magic Collection
Making Memories Fa la la
Melissa Frances
Moxxie Winter Wishes
My Mind's Eye Be Merry
October Afternoon
Pink Paislee Tinsel Town
Rusty Pickle Whte Christmas
Sassafras Lass Life at the Pole
Teresa Collins tis' the season


Oh my! Now that I look at this list, I didn't realize how much I bought.....but we love our paper! I will try and post some projects this week, I am finishing up on a really cute holiday book.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Lisa Pace said...

WOW... this is one incredible list of holiday paper. I so have got to get down there quick!