Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today we had our 1st Santa's Workshop. During the summer our pre-teen crops got so popular, Heidi decided to try a Santa's workshop during Thanksgiving break. She designed 3 projects for the girls to make that could be given as gifts, this event was 10-3pm and included lunch.This week my sister, her husband and my niece and nephew came to visit from California. My sister is the one who got me scrapbooking years ago. We have always enjoyed creating things together, because she has a very demanding job and two kids she has not done a lot of scrapbooking in a long time. So when she came to the shop she eyed this advent calendar and decided to make one. As you can see it runs in the family, she still has it! I will say she still thought eyelets were set with a hammer, she was amazed at the crop-a-dile! Her new favorite things are the stickles! I cannot believe how much our kids have grown up, it seems like yesterday Antonio and Alysia were calling Denton "Baby Denton", they are 2yrs older than him.
Alysia and Madeleine enjoyed some scraptime themselves at my work table. Alysia wanted to go to work with me everyday.
Hope you all enjoy Thanksgiving and being with family and friends, remember the things you are grateful for and eat a lot of PIE!

2 comments:

Brook said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving with your family!

Dee2 said...

Denton is seriously a big guy. A natural born football player maybe?