Friday, July 18, 2014

By the Sea Layout with Ginger

Hello this is Ginger with my latest creation!  I really love all the papers from Graphic 45 "By The Sea"  Collection.  You can create so much from each paper to make it completely yours.  I found this cute little photo of my grandson Colby while we were in Galveston on a family vacation.  


I used the By The Sea paper but I cut it out to make a frame.  I then added another paper for the background.  I used pop up dots to raise the frame to give it a more life like look. I then used modeling paste to resemble splashes of water which I then used London Blue Ink Spray.  I then cut out the lighthouse and adhered it to the background with pop up dots as well as the words By The Sea.  I used from Prima and Petaloo the flowers and was given a metal anchor.  I was also given the wave chipboard which I used blue embossing powder and added another layer of embossing to the top which gives it an ocean spray effect.  

Please see close ups of this layout below.


I added blue ink around the lighthouse to make it stand out more.  I then added the little fish and a sea shell to the flowers.

Here is a close up of the modeling paste and the waves that I created.  I also cut out the little seahorses and used pop up dots on these as well.

Thank you for looking and please visit The Crafty Scrapper for all your scrapbooking needs.  You may also find this layout there as well.

Hugs – Ginger


No comments: