Friday, July 11, 2014

Mini Album with Guest Blogger Ginger

Today we have a Guest Blogger and her beautiful project to share!! 
Ginger from over at My Sister's Scrapper created this amazing mini-album with Kaisercraft papers.
 



Hello everyone. While visiting my daughter in Texas a couple of months ago. I went to a really fabulous scrapbook store in Waxahachie, The Crafty Scrapper. This store is amazing!
My husband and daughter let me spend a while browsing all of the scrappy fabulousness. So of course I found some paper that just had to come home with me. I purchased the Kaisercraft 6-1/2 x 6-1/2 Kaleidoscope Paper Pad as well as 3 sheets of the 12×12.
Here is the mini album I created.
 

Ginger also has a video of her album, so be sure to check that out as well.

Hop on by The Crafty Scrapper to stock up on these wonderful Kaisercraft papers.

Anita

No comments: