Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blog Hop WINNER & A Halloween Canvas

Thank you to everyone that came out to Trick or Treat with us, here are the winners of the blog hop:

*The Crafty Scrapper - Raven Mc*

The Little Blue House - Mary Tatum
Whitworth Ranch Retreat - Diana Jones
Cat's Creations - Erica Hofstetter
Craft Coach - Leeann Shackelford
Crafty Creations Retreat - Carolyn Elkins
Scrapbook Celebration - Joyce Woodhead
Crafty Neighbor - Susan Ahern
Very Vintage Retreat -Linda Postma
 Dallas Crafter's Marathon - Diedra Collins
Craft-Inn Retreat - Kim Gailey
 

Check out this awesome canvas Amy Lanford did......

 

Ask me what my favorite Halloween costume my kid has ever had? It would be a toss up between the year she was a flower pot and the year she was a hippie. This canvas I did to display down at The Crafty Scrapper makes me lean towards the hippie! Em being silly on camera is a rare treat, I love that this is now something that I can hang in the house forever!

 
There were a lot of elements to this canvas. I used Mod Podge to adhere Bo Bunny Kraft paper as the background. Then I got messy with my Dylusions spray inks and stencils to mess up the background. The bottom left half of the canvas is covered in Bo Bunny's Fright Delight paper. I framed the picture using Wendy Vecchi embossing paste (love that stuff!) and blending orange, purple, and black ink over it when it dried. Layered up the Maya Road goodness in the corner and with the trim along the side and it was done!! 
 
Happy Scrappin'!  Amy:) 

No comments: