Monday, March 04, 2013

Up Coming class....

DT member Anita Houston did this sample for the expo last week. Everyone loved it so much we have asked her to teach it Sunday March 24th at noon $45.

I have just finished a project for The Crafty Scrapper that I will be teaching next month. I'm showing you a few photos, which include lots of Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste, Stencils, and Stamps, and tons of Maya Road goodness.
Maybe if you are in the area you can join in on the fun! Be looking for the exact times and dates.
 
This part turns into an album.
 

I hope your hands get creatively dirty soon!

Anita Houston

1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Woohoo! I can't wait to teach in that huge back room with all those fab customers I am always hearing about. Yes, she brags about you ladies all the time!!!! Hope you all like this project!