Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Diecut Kits





This gorgeous project was created by Ginger. The frame is a diecut kit you can purchase at The Crafty Scrapper. Here's what Ginger had to say about creating this:
"I decided to do layouts of my parents.  The middle photo is shortly after they were married in 1949.  The other two are individual photos of them.  My Dad has passed away and my Mom is 80.  

I knew that these photos would be perfect for the paper that I chose. I love this vintage feel.  I added the paper very carefully and then painted parts of the paper with white paint.  I added Tim Holtz hinges which I painted as well.  I used Prima flowers to accent the middle photo along with a little bird and Maya Roads stick pins.  At the top of also added another little bird and flowers.















This is the back of the frame which I decided it needed to be decorated as well to make it all fit together.  On the left I added a silver heart and placed a capital S which Storey is our family name.  On the middle I placed Mom and Dad 1949.  On the right I added a beautiful antique button and tied ribbons around it with a letter F for family!"

Be sure to stop in at The Crafty Scrapper to see this frame in the front case, and to purchase a kit for yourself!

No comments: