Friday, February 24, 2012

Handstamped Altered Wooden Frame


Today I want to show you a project I did for my local scrapbook store, The Crafty Scrapper.  I am so fortunate to be on their design team.  This store is cutting edge in every way.

Now that being said, I have to say that I am NOT cutting edge.  I am a very clean and simple scrapbooker.  I LOVE the look of all the flowers and trinkets and the vintage ephemera.  And I can copy it with the best of them.  But when I sit down to make a project, my brain thinks SIMPLE and CLEAN.

















The owner of The Crafty Scrapper had made one of these inset wooden frames and even taught it as a class - very vintage.  Totally beautiful.  But when I was presented with these papers from Bo-Bunny, I saw bright and clean.

So that's how this came about.  I would also love for you to find The Crafty Scrapper on Facebook.  You will be so glad you did!

Susie

Be sure to check out this gorgeous frame at the register at The Crafty Scrapper, and pick up a frame for yourself too!!

Dee Dee

No comments: