Monday, January 02, 2012

New Design Team Member Anita Scroggins

The Crafty Scrapper has a new Design Team member. Please join us in welcoming Anita Scroggins to the store. :) 







Here's a little bio from Anita. 


I have been scrapbooking about 10 years now, but my love affair with paper and such started way back in grade school with an addiction to school supplies. The start of school was my favorite time of year - new papers, pencils, notebooks! As I got older I moved onto office supplies to supply my addiction. When we took a family vacation to Disney World I decided to do ONE little scrapbook about our trip.  I was hooked. Who knew you could buy so many cool things???? Now I have a custom built studio and every Prima flower known to man. I am so happy here in my creative space.

I have been married to a wonderful man who indulges my addiction without too much fuss for 23 years now. We have two beautiful daughters who are usually the subjects of my pages and albums. Recently I have begun the process of scanning and scrapping my late Grandmother's collection of family photos. I figure this will keep me busy for a while!

I have a masters degree in Aeronautical Engineering but I have been a SAHM for most of my adult life. I did go back to work about 5 years ago for a major craft retail chain. Working interfered with my scrapbooking time so I quit in July 2011 to hang out full time in my studio. These days I am back to scrapping, gardening, cooking and redoing my house. I absolutely love this art called scrapbooking. It is limitless - you can do anything with it. I mainly scrap 12X12 pages and make mini-albums, but recently I have been making canvas art and lots of home decor projects too.

I love The Crafty Scrapper and I drive there from my home in Mesquite every chance I get. If my hubby knew how much money I spent there I am sure I would be banned. I am so excited to be joining such a wonderful team of artists on the Design Team. Happy Scrapping!!

Look for more of her designs at The Crafty Scrapper soon! 




1 comment:

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

Beautiful Work, Anita....YOU ROCK!!! ....Patty