Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Village Day 4 Silent Night

Our next Heart of Texas Christmas house was designed by me, Dee Dee! :) I wanted a soft, snowy, vintage feel so I used Melissa Frances papers. 


Silent Night - Shh


I used a 7 Gypsies metal corner for the awning. 


I got all my ribbons and lace from TCS. The snowy ribbon on the rooftop is by Webster's pages. 


I painted these Maya Road spools a vintage white and added their posies. 


I added some Mica Flakes by Melissa Frances to the roof. 


The large snowflake ribbon is a trim by Maya Road. 


I finished it all off with a twined button. Super sweet right? I hope you pick up a house to see what you can come up with! Thanks for looking, and be sure to stop in The Crafty Scrapper for inspiration and shopping! 

Dee Dee

No comments: