Friday, October 29, 2010

Recipe Holder





































































Hi Everyone! I wanted to share a project I created. It was inspired by the recipe album Katie Watson taught at the Artistic Journey. You will also see bits and pieces of inspiration from Lisa Pace... pearls here and there... and Aubrey Rives... doodling on the details. I learned so much that weekend! All the paper is from the Little Yellow Bicycle Savor Collection and the chipboard accents are from Maya Road. If you have any questions... just let me know!









3 comments:

Katie W. said...

Very, very cute!! I see all 3 of us in there and some of The Crafty Scrapper in there too!!

Katie W. said...

Ok, Gena....you are the hands behind the design!! You did a wonderful Job, very very cute!!

Vicki said...

This is a great design. Love the colors and embellishments! You just reminded me to find my Thanksgiving recipe mini album. I need to get that out!

Vicki at Rusty Rooster Vintage