October Afternoon paper arrived today.
Well, one box anyway! The delivery man only brought us one of three boxes though, so not sure when the other two will make it. Although the box we got had oodles of cute paper, the embellishments did not make it. Fingers crossed it comes in on Thursday for you. Should at least be here for Saturday!
Although we have tried to keep putting updates on facebook, you may have missed a listing, so here is a recap of the last couple weeks.
* Adorn It: Great paper lines for family, sports and some really cute magnet boards
* Anna Griffin: Calipso papers and embellishments
* Basic Grey; Kioshi and Green at Heart lines
* Bo Bunny: Mama-razzi, Roughin' It, Sophie and Jazmyne lines of paper and embellishments
* Core'dinations: the new colors and also small pads perfect for cardmakers
*Cosmo Cricket: Material Girl, Garden Variety and On the Move
* Creative Imaginations: MANY new lines including cowgirl, cowboy, ocean, travel and the one with monkeys (pictured below)
* EK Success: punches and embellishments including Jolee's
* Fancy Pants: Road Show, My Family, Girl Thing and Roasted Sun full lines with ribbon and embellishments
* Glitz: Vintage Love, Kismet and Distressed Couture lines and some new great rub-ons
* Just Rite Stamps: New stamps and restock of the basics
* Little Yellow Bicycle Clothesline papers and embellishments
* KI Memories: Wild Life and Sweet Life
* K & Company: Various embellishments, paper and a new line called Lion Sleeps Tonight
* Pink Paisleee: Bayberry Cottage, Queen Bee and 365 Degrees
* Prima: new flowers
* Tim Holtz: Metal embellishments and die cuts. Tissue tape and more items still on their way.
(I hope I didn't miss anything, but might have)
And a few pictures to look at for inspiration from CHA....there are also great ideas on the design team blog here.
New paper tape from Pink Paislee:
Pink Paislee Alphabets:
Great Album from Pink Paislee & the Bayberry Cottage line:
Creative Imaginations, Basics 101:
Glitz Distressed Couture:
Glitz Vintage Love:
Glitz Vintage Love:
Basic Grey Kioshi
Probably the biggest delivery of the week was new paper racks to hold all of this! Later...