Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm Loving Ten Second Studio

These are some new papers that are at The Crafty Scrapper or soon will be. I didn't have elements though.....so I made my own using Ten Second Studio's metal. For this Skateboarder that I made to go with Pipeline from Moxie, I turned the metal upside down. Then I place my paper on top of it. I used a stylus and traced over once of the skaters. I freehanded some designs. Cut him out. Sanded him. Then I used popdots to add him to my LO. In this Snorkle and Another Fish in the Sea line by Cosmo Cricket, I loved the Current Paper...but I didn't have enough of the paper. So I freehanded som e currents on the metal and used the balls and cups as well as some other tools to make my own currents. I think it turned out really cute!
If you would like to see the rest of these projects, you can check out my blog.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Your whale of a time book is so FABULOUS in person. You need to post more pics of it. :)

Sherri said...

These are so cute. Love the use of the metal in these. I'm not sure how you did that skate board guy though. :)