Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day.......

I spent Friday up at my sons school helping with their Valentine party. Here is a little something I made his teacher, its a Maya Road mail box, We R Memory Keepers valentine collection. One of the girls on the Design team made these awesome sweets that we sold up at the shop to help raise money for the Susan B. Komen Foundation. I put some tissue in side and filled it with sweets.
On Thursday my son was working on his Valentines before his dad came to pick him up, I keep thinking he sure was taking forever to do them. After they left and I was getting all our stuff together, I noticed he had drawn a picture on each one....how sweet is that. I was afraid to ask him about the one on Alexa's valentine, it was of him and her holding hands, hum!
Annette and I loved this one, we thought it looked like Picasso! When we told him, he looked at us like we were crazy and said, no its a man picking his nose...that's a boy for you!


Here are a few windows from the class last week. Wish we could post ALL the different ones that have been done. Mine is here if you haven't seen it yet.


This last Wednesday was the 1st of 4 classes Annette is teaching, altered window. It was great to see how each one was different.



1 comment:

DeeDee said...

All those windows look so fun! :) Denton's cards were too funny.