Monday, September 22, 2008

Weddings are such happy times!


A while back a friend at work asked me to do a canvas for her son and new daughter-in-law. The colors of their wedding on the beach were SO wonderful.
.
Before I could get it done (mostly because of my car accident and the fact that I don't have as much stamina right now), she asked me to do a frame for them too.
.
Today I finally completed both. And I just love the finished projects. I can't wait to take them to her tomorrow.
.
It made me think that it just isn't too soon to start thinking about Christmas presents. Canvas art and framed 12x12 layouts make WONDERFUL gifts.
.
What will you do creatively this holiday season?
.
Susie

2 comments:

Sherri said...

These turned out wonderful. I bet she was overwhelmed. Feel better soon!!

KarenB said...

Oh goodness those are absolutely gorgeous!!! I am sure they loved them!!!