Wednesday, September 03, 2008

New Stamps At The Store

We received a shipment of great stamps today. We got several of Tim Holtz's new stamps & new stamps by Wendy Vecchi. When you come into the store, you will see all of these displayed in a new spot. I know you will really love these new stamps. I have put some pictures here for you too. Wendy is the designer who is coming to our store in October. Check out the events page on the website for more details & sign up at the store for a class or four. The first three stamps are Wendy's and then some of Tim's. We also have some by Teresa Collins. Come by and see!





1 comment:

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Hey Carolyn,
Those are some cool stamps! I wish I was in your neck of the woods so I could see them for myself!

Thanks for coming by my blog party!
Becky