Thursday, February 13, 2014

Anita Houston's Fabulous Classes!!

Hello there Crafty Scrapper lovers! Anita Houston, of the Artful Maven Haven here to share the details from my classes last Saturday.
My first class was a Valentine Class where we made two Valentine Tags.

It was so clean and quiet during set up, so I snapped a few pictures. You don't have to bring anything to any of my classes. I try to provide everything, so all you have to do is sit, relax, and create!
 
Then 23 crafty people came in and started creating. Seven ladies were even new to the store and new to classes....I LOVE that! It makes me feel so honored!
 
It always makes me happy when people exchange phone numbers and become new friends! That is what this is all about!

Nicole finished both of her tags, and sent me photos of them. They came out exceptional!!!
 


The Sunday afternoon class was much smaller, but we had an AMAZING time! A few of the ladies were a little scared of using Alcohol Ink, which I think kept some people away, but 30 minutes into class, they were pros. They even taught me a thing or two. I seriously think that this Alcohol Inked Wood Panel Class was my most favorite class to ever teach!
 
 
 

Thank you Carolyn for having me, housing me, and feeding me! Thank you ladies for being such wonderful students! Some of you travel so far to come, and that means more to me than you can imagine! I cherish all of you! 
By the way, if you don't know this, Carolyn gives you a discount on all the items you buy the day you attend a class! SWEET! And, if she doesn't have something you want, she can order it for you, so please always keep that in mind. 

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!
 Get inky soon! 
Anita Houston

No comments: