Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Always Layout with Ginger

Hi everyone, it's Ginger here today! 

I love working on all the layouts for The Crafty Scrapper Design Team.   These papers were Valentine but I saw this photo of my youngest son Chris, his wife Ashley and their two children Kenzie and Colby which I knew would work perfectly with the papers.  The papers are from Fancy Pants.  My kids are in the park where a photographer took this cute photo.  As you can see Colby was looking back at the photographer.  How cute is that!!


I distressed the pink paper and added modeling paste and used the stencil from Prima.  From there I added a lot of goodies that were given to me.  
I cut out my own banner pieces except for two which in done in material.  I inked around the edges and pieced them all together.  I used a punch by Martha Stewart around the photo.  You can see the stencil from Prima and the little birdhouse by Maya Roads.

I distressed the pink paper and then cut it out and curled the paper. I then took corrugated cardstock and added Gesso.  I used by Golden - glass gel beads to the gesso.  I added a bow plus a metal object which I added the little pearls.  I also love Powerpoint so I wrote the word Love and used that to place in the center of the metal object.  I used a butterfly punch by Martha Stewart and added a blue pearl.
This flourish is by Maya Roads which I used green and pink paint and then black  on the outside. On the heart which is by Maya Roads I painted it pink and used pink microbeads by Martha Stewart then added a small flower.  I also tore the paper, added corrugated cardstock and cheesecloth.
I used this little birdcage from Maya Roads and painted it the same as the flourish.  I added these pretty pink flowers by Petaloo.  I added cheesecloth around the flowers.  I then took a black fine tip pen and went around the punch work by the photo and the banner and flourish.
Thank you so much for looking and remember for all your scrapbooking needs please contact
 The Crafty Scrapper!!
Hugs – Ginger

No comments: