Thursday, September 27, 2012

Prima Mini Album Using Cinch

Today we're sharing a super cute mini Anita made with papers and embellishments from The Crafty Scrapper.
I made this project as a way to use up those wallet size photos.
The overall size of this book is 3X4."

All the pages of this little album were made with one 12X12 piece of paper. 
It was a journal sheet, and has 12 - 2X3 spaces on it. I cut them all out, matted them with
more Prima papers, inked them all up and added some embellies.
The transparency here is from Maya Road and I dressed it up
just by going around the edge with a gold paint pen.
I also used a coordinating sheet of die cut sayings and just a bunch of random things
that I had in my stash. I used Viva Decor Pearl Pens, Maya Road, 
Prima flowers, lots of ribbons, punches, etc.
You can see this album by the register at The Crafty Scrapper. Thanks so much for stopping by our blog!

No comments: