Wednesday, March 28, 2012

BoBunny Country Garden Layout


I have been creating some layouts with the pictures of my children from the last year. This photo is from an October photo shoot with Stephanie Wilson Photography.



I'm not sure if you can tell in the pictures, but I covered the butterflies in Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint to give them a beautiful textured dimension. 



Above the butterflies on both sides I misted Maya Road chipboard scrolls, and outlined them with Platinum Stickles. 


I love the soft beauty of this fabric flower. 



I layered in Maya Road zipper trim. 


I sneaked in some kraft tickets by Maya Road to emphasize the natural theme of the layout. 


I found this awesome vintage milkcap on eBay. I thought it was so perfect here. :)

Thanks for looking! :) Dee Dee

No comments: